Advanced Care Paramedic
The Total Group of Companies is actively recruiting an Advanced Care Paramedic for turnaround season 2020. Site-specific training will take place prior to the start date. If you are interested in being considered for this role and match the criteria outlined below then please submit your resume. The first turnaround slated to start August 18th and run until the end of October.
- Report daily to the on-site medical clinic.
- Assist the Occupational Health Advisor with any medical-related duties.
- CSE Health Checks.
- Medical Assessment.
- Provide Medical Care as required.
- Respirator fit testing.
- The complete site walks with the Rescue Team to understand all high-risk and Confined Space work.
- Respond to all on-site emergencies.
- Provide primary emergency medical care for ill or injured persons and providing pre-hospital life support.
- Provide transportation for ill or injured persons, to a treatment facility.
- Prepare appropriate response and patient care reports as required.
- Maintain the cleanliness of paramedic response stations; stocks medical supplies and equipment, as appropriate daily
- Any other related duties as required.
- Provide industrial firefighting support.
Minimum Training and Certification:
- Government-issued photo ID (e.g. driver’s license, passport).
- Valid Driver’s License if driving on site.
- Alberta Registered Paramedic.
- Physically fit to carry safety and emergency equipment.
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test.
Salary: Wage will be determined in accordance with skills and experience.
Hours: Shift work, minimum 12 hr. days, 2 month contract to start.
Please submit resume and certifications.